Ever wanted a tpt mod that supports all the saves from vanilla, is updated more often and also has additional features and elements?
The Cracker1000's Mod does all that and more.See the element you imagined actually working in tpt. You can suggest anything provided it's unique and decent.
* 14 new elements added to the game.
* Added an in- game wiki for new elements, press J to access it.
* Signs can now show life,type,ctype,.tmp and .tmp2 properties of elements.
* Reset tool, resets all the particles to their default properties.
* All new elements are placed in a separate menu so you can find the added elements easily.
* All hidden elements from tpt are now shown in a new menu called "Hidden-elements"menu.
* The mod is open for new element suggestions.
* Mod is regularly updated (faster updates before vanilla tpt).
* In game updates whenever a new version is available.
* Slightly tweaked UI and HUD to give a refreshed look.
* FPS is now capped at 80 instead of 60.
* LSNS can be now used for serializing and deserializing life.
* DTEC has an invert mode now.
* LED element can now change colour based on it's .tmp value.
Rewrite LITH.ADD new element SUNAdd new reactions to SUNPLNT now grows in direction of Sunlight.Make UVRD interact with more elements.Updated in game wiki.Optimise LED element.Fix some bugs with older elements.Added invert mode to DTEC (WIP).Prevent users from setting random range values for sensors.Update to match master branch.
Version 7.0 download links:
There are 3 elements I've always wanted:Name: ION
Colour: Whitish-blue, like NEUT but brighterProperties: Transforms into ANIN at random, reacts with ANIN creating ENGYDescription: Ions. Randomly turns into ANIN and reacts with anions.Name: ANINColour: Very dark redProperties: Transforms into ION at random, reacts with ION creating ENGY
Description: Anions. Randomly turns into ION and reacts with ions.
Name: ENGYColour: Black. Pure black.
Properties: Life starts at 100 and decreases until 0, at which point it turns into 1 particle of ANIN and 1 particle of ION
@nukers473 (View Post)
Alright i will try to add these elements possibly in next update.
Indenstructible INSL, just everything I needed!
@Cracker1000 (View Post) I will come up with new suggestions, it takes time to think of such things.
Oh, also, a quick suggestion, could you have INDS block protons?
Fixed element ID conflicts.
Added RBTR element.
Added various new reactions to elements.
Make LNDM stickman sensitive.
Fix some elements not showing up in hidden menu.
That's what I suggested him to do, but he's been awful busy. Also I think he forgot I suggested it lol, I will give it a new name. Until then it's just INSD, for now. Also it's supposed to asorb heated electrons, photobs, neutrons, and photons. Since it's supposed protect nuclear reactors, space stations, etc. From radioactive element reactions and so forth.
@Cracker1000 (View Post)
New name for INSD in the future, I'll private message you about it. When I think of a name, which could be months. Just kidding, probably about four days total.
Also LNDM in the future will be be better, No spoilers are going to leak out. Update INDS will be renamed Demron, DMRN. Since the element is a fabric and Demron is a fabric that protects you from radiation and asorbs heated electrons, neutrons, photons, and protons.
@Lockheedmartin (View Post)
Thanks but this is already planned.I am looking forward to provide builds for other Os so using GitHub becomes must.