Gravatar support has been added to TPTAPI.com. Swing over to your 'Settings' and there will be a place to input and submit your Gravatar email.
Added the ability to post save based trends with custom "descriptions". Basically the system will no longer pull your save's description, so you will provide text for that when posting one.
You may now select between sorting by your subscribed 'Most Recent' or sort by the global 'Trending'. There's a little option that you simply click, located under the compose box on the Newsfeed. That will automatically switch you between the two types of sorting options.
Trending is a simple sort of all the posts on the site with the most likes in the last day timeframe. While the 'Trending' section sorts all the posts on the site, I have plans to allow sorting the subscribed user newsfeeds.
I've added a password change function in the "Settings" area. Also, whenever you change a setting, for example Gravatar e-mail, then click away from the box, that input will automatically be submitted. So no longer a "Submit" or "Save" button. I'm working on adding a password reset method through e-mail or re-verification.
Added the ability to like replies and reply to replies. The replying to replies is infinite, however, the styling may not handle that issue too well. Eventually, that will be fixed when I change some styling around the site.
UPDATE 21/12/2018: The server will remain down for recovery for an indefinite amount of time. This issue occurred during a routine update cycle, but whatever reason the whole thing crashed beyond my understanding. While the data, as far as I can tell, remains safe, there is no ways to access the data without the server. I'm looking into extracting the database and files to recover the server.
As this is a complicated task to myself, the server will remain offline for an indefinite amount of time. I'm hoping to get things running again before thew New Year, but that's rather doubtful.
UPDATE 22/12/2018: Everything seems to now be running fine. I managed to recover the server by some process of detaching, attaching to a temporary server, fixing the issue, and reataching to the original server. The process was awful. The site is now operating as normal