FOOD Mod but updated. There's an old Mod of FOOD but its from 2nd version or 3rd of TPT.
@KDUK2 (View Post)
how would FOOD work? i might make a simple lua script for this kind of thing, but i'd need specifics (is it a solid, powder, liquid, is it flammable, color, ect)
Maybe the FOOD should heal the STKM. If PLNT could do it, why can't the FOOD?
Maybe the FOOD shouldn't heal the STKM. If PLNT does it already, why should FOOD do it?
@TPT_PL (View Post)
"Then what's the point of FOOD?" "Just for decorations." "If DECO does it already, why should FOOD do it?" "0.0"
@Sanpypr0 (View Post)
Hmmm. I got some ideas!
1. Corn(CORN)- A powder. 1 pixel heals 5Hp. Fly up into the air for about 7 pixels and turns into Popcorn(PCRN) in mid-air if heated up to 150 Degrees. Flammable, but the fire goes out right away when it turns into PCRN.
2. Popcorn(PCRN)- 1 pixel heals 10Hp! Not flammable!(More instructions on the CORN stuff)
3. Cream(CREM)- A GEL-like liquid. It heals 6Hp per pixel. It takes a while to get on fire, but when it does, it's the most well-burning element!
4. Milk(MILK)- A white liquid. Heals 5 Hp per pixel. can be boiled. When boiled, WTRV will fly out, and leave Milk Dust(MIDU).
5.Milk Dust(MIDU)- Non-flammable, Does NOT heal stickman in this state. However, when mixed with water and boiled up to 150 degrees, turns into milk(MILK).
6. Chocolate(CHOC)- A brown solid. 10 Hp per pixel. It melts when over 35 degrees. When melted, turns into Chocolate Sause(CHSA).
7.Chocolate Sause(CHSA)- A brown liquid. Acts like GEL, but a bit more "runny". Can be eaten by itself, which heals 7 Hp per pixel. But it can be mixed with any stickman-healing material, and when mixed, it makes that healing element heal 10 more Hp!
(I'm still working on this, so stay tuned!)