The last update i downloaded made the mouse pointer glitch out. The best i can explain it is that it acts like there are to mouse pointers
Here is how sound could be implemented in TPT
1. For water, if a certain amount of water pixels are touching, play a water flowing sound.
2. For fire, if there are enough pixels of fire in the game, play a fire sound, the more pixels, the louder the sound.
3. For explosives play an exploding sound when it goes off, volume dependant on amount of explosive
4. For firework, when it goes of, play firework sound
5.stickman running sound,(when STMN is in the game and on the ground) jumping, shooting elements
6. When placing powders, play powder sound, when placing solids, play solid sound, and when placing liquids, play liquid sounds
If sound is implemented this way, not coded into the partical's code but played depending on how many are grouped together, then The Powder Toy would no longer have to remain a voiceless game.
do u acount on making controllable characters? (like in powder game by DAN-BALL)
ya sound would be cool
why i can't download windows version?
Hi everyone.I live in Russia and I really like PowderToy .And I also like jacob1's mod because it has a script Manager.I noticed one big problem.Scripts can not be downloaded if you live in Russia.We have to use VPN.Do I need to use VPN all the time or maybe add mirrors , proxy?
@FixedEyeSniper (View Post)
I guess your problem might get solved very soon.Jacob is already planning to move the stuff over new server which hopefully will work for russian users too.
@anonanon (View Post)
The windows download link seems to be working fine for me.
@Cracker1000 (View Post)
Thx for answer