|Acid dissolve rate||0.2%|
Glows when exposed to high pressure. Changes color with temperature. When PHOT passes through GLOW, PHOT will receive the same color. However, with the temperature of PHOT being about 900 degrees, it's fairly tough to keep GLOW at the proper temperature. Glow also multiplies the photons that come into contact with it.
GLOW changes color under many different situations:
- Gray >> nothing
- Blue >> moving (like )
- Luminous red >> high temp
- Dark green/blue >> low temp
- Luminous green >> high pressure
- Dark purple >> low pressure
- Yellow >> high temp and high pressure
- Luminous pink >> high temp and low pressure
- Slightly darker luminous green >> low temp and high pressure
- Dark blue >> low temp and low pressure
Makes deuterium oxide (DEUT) when mixed to water.