''One removed, One pinched back by Simon and 6 are 1 with different colours.''
* <del>IRON</del> - Simon got it...
29 KB (4,198 words) - 02:40, 1 April 2020
...n mod, no doubt you'll be wanting to keep your source code up to date with Simon's. cd to your powder folder on run these:\\
5 KB (880 words) - 15:31, 25 July 2017
6) Send the request to facialturd (Simon's username) and you should be done. Verify that the code has been changed i
7) If Simon decides to accept your request, your code will be in the official Powder To
19 KB (1,589 words) - 13:50, 27 June 2019
* simtr (Simon)
16 KB (2,636 words) - 02:09, 19 March 2019
* Simon (admin)
* [https://powdertoy.co.uk/User.html?Name=Simon Simon] (Admin / website owner)
2 KB (254 words) - 07:25, 16 January 2020
* [https://powdertoy.co.uk/User.html?Name=Simon Simon (Admin)]
2 KB (354 words) - 22:36, 4 November 2012
'''Main contributors:''' raj.k, HolyExLxF, FacialTurd(Simon), Jacob1
* To make changes and send a request to Simon to have it implemented in the official code, open SmartGit (make sure you'v
9 KB (1,472 words) - 23:16, 21 June 2013
...resolved all the errors, you can push the merge commit, and your code and Simon's will be merged together.
* If Simon decides to accept your request, your code will be in the official Powder To
4 KB (761 words) - 20:23, 22 June 2019
...n GitHub (read wiki) and have all your changes there. Then you can contact Simon on IRC or GitHub and maybe he will add your changes.
...that. Be a nice user, help others, make saves, program for TPT - and maybe Simon will notice you.
11 KB (1,989 words) - 06:54, 31 January 2018
...ate reasons. New moderators are rarely promoted, and will be handpicked by Simon if there is ever a need for more. If you do ask about it, the chances of be
14 KB (2,559 words) - 22:57, 28 October 2017