Surface DEsT has these propertys. If a property is not specified, it is the same as dest:
1. Created when DEST is cooled to be either at or below 100K. Turns into dest at 300K.
2. Instead of going through objects, it moves along them.
3. Speed determined by tmp.
4. Direction determined by tmp also. tmp<0 = Moves down/left, tmp>0 and it moves right/up.
5. Adds 100K to the tempature of anything it touches, and 1 to the preasure.
5. Applies all effects behind it, unless it isnt moving.
6. Dosnt cause DEUT to explode.
7. SPRK's anything it touches.
8. Lasts for 30 frames, and explodes into electrons when it disssapears.
9. The ammount of frames it lasts for is determined by the tmp2.
10. Also dosnt detonate when touching COAL.
11. blocks all energy particles, save for electrons.
12. NCTC sets the tmp to the absolute value of the tmp, making it go up/right.
13. PCTC sets the tmp to the negative absolute value, making it go down/left.
EDIT1:14. Moves along solids and liquids.
Reactors can be powered by it, it could be used in bombs, for heating metals to refine or cast, preasurizing and heating bases on cold planets, as a filter for energy particles, or for a rube goldberg machine.
1. Insted of penetrating objects, it slides along them.
2. Dosnt cause deut to explode
3.Lasts for 30 frames, and explodes into hot neutrons when it dissapears,
4. The ammount of frames it lats is determined by the tmp.
5. Is about the same weight as dust, with a larger airloss value, so that is slows down less.
Seems like a good idea... though I do not really like the natural color of dest , I can always deco. though it should be another color or slightly different , like changes of many elements
@Potbelly (View Post)
Stop being a hater and please claim down.....