Replace Mode and Specific Delete
Replace mode is a tool that lets you carefully replace particles of one type with another, by simply drawing over the desired area. Particles of other types are simply left untouched.
Specific delete is a tool that lets you delete a single kind of element. It works a lot like Replace mode but only for deletion.
- Press Insert or Semicolon to toggle the mode. Your HUD should reflect that the mode has been enabled.
- Hold Ctrl+Alt and select an element to be the "old" type. This is the type of particle that will get replaced.
- Select another element to be the "new" type. This is the type of particle that will replace the "old" type.
- Draw over anywhere to replace any occurrence of the "old" type with the "new" type.
- Press Insert or Semicolon to exit Replace mode.
- Press Delete or Ctrl+Semicolon to toggle the mode. Your HUD should show a notification that it was enabled.
- Ctrl + Alt + left-click an element to select it with a cyan surrounding rectangle. This is the element that will be deleted.
- Left click on a desired area to delete all particles of that element under your brush.
- Press Delete or Ctrl+Semicolon to exit specific deletion.