(Redirected from Elements:Solids)
Click element images for more details.
- Goo. Deforms and disappears under pressure.
- Ice. Crushes under pressure. Cools down air.
- Wood, flammable.
- Plant, drinks water and grows.
- Breakable metal. Common conductive building material, can melt and break under pressure.
- Wax. Melts at moderately high temperatures.
- Glass. Meltable. Shatters under pressure, and refracts photons.
- Nitrogen Ice. Very cold, will melt into LN2 when heated only slightly.
- Coal, Burns very slowly. Gets red when hot.
- Brick, breakable building material.
- Fuse. Burns slowly. Ignites at somewhat high temperatures or with electricity.
- Iron. Rusts with salt, can be used for electrolysis of WATR.
- Dry Ice, formed when CO2 is cooled.
- Sponge, absorbs water. Is not a moving solid.
- Solid, created when steam cools rapidly and goes through sublimation.
- Vine, can grow along WOOD.
- Shield, spark it to grow.
- Filter for photons, changes the color.
- Quartz, breakable mineral. Conducts but becomes brittle at lower temperatures.
- Titanium. Higher melting temperature than most other metals, blocks all air pressure.
- Gold. Corrosion resistant metal, will reverse corrosion of iron.
- Ceramic. Gets stronger under pressure.
- Rapid heat conductor.
Pages in category "Solids"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.